Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Step by Step Tips on How to Swing a Golf Club

Hello All!

I think you are going to enjoy this video. It offers some wonderful step by step instructions on how to swing a golf club. As someone who considers himself a novice, I feel as though I need as much instruction as possible. Having read and attempting to put tips into effect unsuccessfully, I decided to search youtube for some video on how to swing a golf club. In my opinion, watching video is much easier to understand than reading text because you can actually see what is necessary to complete a proper swing. At least reading should try to incorporate some video or pictures for some help.

If only it was as easy as imitating the swing in the video. I remember the first time I went out to practice after watching this video; it was a complete disaster. I probably duffed at least my first 10-15 shot attempts. And as we hack golfers all know, it is extremely frustrating when you don’t hit the ball the way you want or think you will. The biggest thing to remember is that you just have to keep practicing your swing. The only way to truly learn how to swing a golf club is to go out and swing a club at the driving range. I learned for several years of my golfing life that just playing was not nearly enough to hit each one of my clubs consistently. And when I was a teenager, this caused me to be about the least fun person to play golf with because I would get so angry after every single crappy shot I hit. I always wanted to be a better golfer and learn how to swing a golf club correctly, but I would never take the time to actually practice. When I finally grew up (although many people will tell you that I still haven’t!) I decided to look into books and videos on what strategies would be best to develop my golf swing. One thing I found recently was this youtube video that really breaks down every step of the golf swing in a pretty easy to understand manner.

The results are not going to be immediate, especially if you don’t make an effort to practice at least a couple of days during the week. However, I really think you will be able to see some improvement in your golf swing if you take the time to intently watch this video below and apply its principles. I hope this helps you improve your swing at least a little bit!

Let me know how helpful this was for you!

Matt

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2007 at 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With The Helicopter golf training aid and the DVD you can see what you have to do step by step. chek it out at www.sdfgolf.com or www.thehelicopter.us

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home